Monday, August 11, 2014

Introducing Alena!!!


Hey Guys =]

I guess I'll start off my blog with a little post about myself! Seems fitting enough, right? I won't bore you with my life story, so let's skip the essay and go straight to the TL;DR (which is still a good paragraph... sorries :3). 

I was born one snowy Minnesota morning on the first of Autumn back in '92 (which means I'm savoring the last bit of being 21). I then moved to the two states I can't spell for the life of me: Massachusetts and Connecticut. Now, my family happily resides in California which is also where I attended university (UCI go anteaters!!!) I just graduated and bought a nifty camera after pooling together my monetary post grad gifts~ So I decided to throw up a blog for fun ^^. Hope I can share some lovely pictures and some snip bits of my life soon :) And if it brings you any entertainment then that means it's all worth it!

Anywho, I'll talk to you guys soon!!!

<3Alena


Now here's some randomness about myself:

Interests:
- Music
- Dancing
- Makeup
- MMORPGs (I blame my older brother)
- The online world~
- FOOD.
- Crafting
- Giraffes
- and Starbucks
- The little things in life :)
- Melody: pretty much the love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment